The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

That was BAD

Stuck episode ended with vomitting in a public bathroom! YUCK

I've never been a puker. Even when I was pregnant, I wished I could barf. I'd be so neasous but nothing would ever come up. Well today I went to lunch with CPL (crazy pregnant lady) and another co-worker. I had the half pizza, half salad. When my plate go there, I dug into the salad. DELICIOUS!!! I ate a piece of broccoli....rut roh! Wait...Wait....Wait....Nope, not going anywhere. I take the walk to the bathroom where I continuously spit slime into the sink. EW EW EW. I'm the only on in the bathroom so no biggie. I walk back to the table and feel the gloriousness of the food sliding down....AHHHH..

I take a sip of water...all good. Moving right along. I take a bite of pizza. Frida doesn't mind. Eat more pizza...eat more salad. WHAT THE HELL??? I'm REALLY stuck now. I was paying no attention shoveling food into my pie hole and i'm super stuck now. I try to wait it out at the table. I ask to get my food wrapped and excuse myself to the bathroom...AGAIN!

On my walk to the bathroom, I start to get that salty taste in my mouth. I'm breaking into a sweat. There are weird noises trying to escape from my mouth. I sound like a frog...ribbit...ribbit. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH. I'm in there for 15 minutes. Spitting. Cursing. Bending. Standing. Walking in circle. Arms in the air. I feel it coming up...I panic. Spit..Spit...spit. Oh god...oh God...OH GOD!!! RELIEF!!! Ahhh...I feel like a belimic. Sweet relief.

I rinse my mouth. I wash my hands. I don't feel so great. Heart burn like. I go back to the table. CPL knows what i've done. She asks if I'm ok. Of course I am. I'm totally fine. I just want to lay down.

So I'm going liquids for the next 24 hours. Frida is PISSED OFF!!!

8 comments:

  1. So sorry! If it helps, I am right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally sucks. A hint in case the bathroom is busier next time and you don't want others to hear you hoorking - flush as you are about to hoork. Those public toilets are usually pretty loud. :) Yes, I know from experience. ;) Red Robin was very busy that night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bleh..that sucks! i hope you feel better and frida gets over herself LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry. Been there, done that. Liquids will help calm Frida so try to stick to them so she doesn't act up too soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck I am sorry. I just had another unfil due to an irrated Diva... SO take it easy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow! Ow! Been in the exact spot just like you before. And it kills! I hope you feel better today: and yeah. Go on those liquids, you're probably swollen now. Bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. been there, done that, opted out of buying the t shirt. lol never thought of the flushing thing though. pretty smart idea.
    so sorry you're having issues right now. i can't eat broccoli either though. neither can my mom. i can eat the stalks, but the florets i can't eat at all. cooked, raw, doesn't matter. gets stuck everytime. after the first couple of times i wised up. since we all know the band is a fickle animal. you can eat things some days, the next it's a no go. so i did try it again, only to get the same result. no broccoli for me.

    ReplyDelete