The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Celebrate with food!

I am such a fat kid! It's food day AGAIN here in the land of cubicle dwellers and I have eaten everything! It's not even 11 AM and I think I've consumed a week worth of calories and i feel like I might explode!

I'm calling today to schedule a fill becuase I know I'm not losing. I haven't stepped on the scale and i KNOW it's going to say I gained. I can feel it. I've gained. I'm sad. I need to get back on the wagon.

Schedule Fill and get back on track.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the inches...sometimes that means more than the boycotted scale! Loved the earlier P'Nut pix. She is a cutie! I teach school and now students aren't allowed to bring in cupcakes, etc. for bdays...just pencils, etc. Only healthy snacks at snack time. Maybe cubicles need the same rules for less temptations. :)
    Band date: May 25
    http://bandedandblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for fills! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete