The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

GoWearFit - BURNING...No it's really burning me!


I think I'm allergic to it and that make me so sad!!

I got my GoWearFit yesterday from Amazon. I payed for 2 day shipping so I could have it before the weekend. I charged it up and wore it to bed because I so super excited to try it out. P'nut slept with me last night so, my sleep was not the greatest but I also couldn't tell this thing was BURNING!!!

I'm trying it on my other arm today because I want it so bad! I'm so exited to have this thing and so sad that I like I might be allergic to it.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like my luck! I am allergic to some weird things. Hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be something on it. Maybe try cleaning it off with some alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a bummer! :( i want one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend is allergic to the metal on the back of her watch face. She coats it with clear nail polish and this seems to solve the problem, might be worth considering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like Alison has a great idea. Hope you can figure something out.

    ReplyDelete