The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Scale you suck but the NSVs keep on comin'!


The scale has been bouncing between gaining a pound...Losing a pound...gaining a pound....losing a pound. Grrrr...I'm not stepping on that f-ing thing until Wednesday at the earliest!

NSV #1
Usually at our local greasy spoon, I ask to sit at a table since sitting in a booth can be tight and uncomfortable. Today, they showed us to a booth. I was nervous and I let the host walk away and asked P'nut if she wanted to sit with Mommy or Momma and then I scootched my body into the booth. I have room!! My tummy isn't even close to touching the table. WOO WOOOOOO!!!

NSV#2
I just took a bath with P'nut. I haven't done it in a while and she's super crabby today. The time change is terrible with a 3 year old! So I get in the tub with her and I have more room. It's not like I'd get stuck in the bath tub but I used to feel like a hippo in bath tub and now i feel more like a person in a bath tub.

NSV #3
It's kind of sad but happy at the same time. My favorite jeans are too big. We had bowling last night (yes bowling...I know, we're SO Roseanne Conner) and I nearly lost my pants once. That's was the moment I decided I have to give up wearing them.

All in all, I'm feeling great, but I sure wish the scale would starting moving down again.

7 comments:

  1. WOw! Sounds super awesome, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great NSV's. I too have a sad moment in having to give up my almost new jeans. But just think how great you'll look in the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the scale must be crappy from DST too! Great NSVs thought, especially #1.

    (My word verification is: loweigh That's a good sign for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, congrats on all the NSV's!! I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete