The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

AWARD!! For me? Let me get my speech ready...

First I'd like to thank the academy for giving me this award! Just kidding but THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD!!

So I've been looking for nominees and I think everyone has been nominated!! And if they haven't been nominated, I totally think they deserve to be!

I don't have tons and tons of followers and I kind of like it that way. I can pretty much keep up with the 42 followers. I can read your posts most of the time. I may not always comment, but I do drop by to check up. I'm like a mama bear in a baby banded bear body!

If you are here - reading my blog and having any emotional reaction, you deserve an award!!

So here is the award...



I love all my followers and you all are like a good bra - supportive and beautiful!! Now if I could fit into that bra in the picture....well that's a whole other post!

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and look forward to catching up with your journey. I am being banded in Mexico on 3/24. If you'd like to stop by my blog and say hello I can always use the help and support!

    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo - thanks for the award! These are so fun to put on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Sandy's Sunshine Awards. I read quite a few of your posts and found myself laughing out loud! Hope you can handle 48 followers because I am on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a good giggle at that award, and I needed a good giggle today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Good pic of the support award - loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that award I two will be posting that on my blog.. To cute...

    ReplyDelete