The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have no idea what I'm going to ear for dinner....

I have my Stats final tonight...THANK GOD!! I wish the final was last week. I'm just so happy this stinkin' class is over after tonight.

Sooooo...usally by now, I have planned what I'm going to have for dinner and it usually include Noodles & Co. tomato soup, potstickers and Iced Tea but I'm not feeling Noodley today.

Around school are all sorts of goodies, Subway, Quiznos, BWW, McD, Arbys but what do I want to eat? The scale has been a big jerk lately and I TOM is vitsiting, AGAIN! I hate TOM. Stupid TOM makes me want Snickers and m & m's! I was thinking about doing a quick run before school...Just alittle jog to keep me from going to the vending machine before class....

So, HELP!! Tell me what to eat!

2 comments:

  1. You could get a veggie sandwich on whole wheat. And maybe a chocolate milk to satisfy the chocolate craving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could get a tuna sandwich with the wheat bread scooped out and toasted.

    Eat calcium chews to satisfy the chocolate urge.

    ReplyDelete