The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I asked for it...




Oh yeah! I can BURP now! And they come out of nowhere. I'm sitting here at my desk, streaming episodes of Lost, while I run my reports and answer my phone, do my work thing and then, rumble, bubble... BELCH!!! Did anyone hear that? Should I say excuse me or just ignore it and pretend it wasn't me that made that insanely long gas pass.


No weight loss to report today since I refuse to step on the scale while Aunt Flo hangs around!

5 comments:

  1. I wouldnt either! Aunt flo like to play with the scales and your emotions regarding said scales. LOL

    I am having the burp issue too. I was at work yesterday and they kept giving me crazy looks and Id of course just turn 4 shades of red. I am one of those weird people who will hold in a burp or a lower one (tee hee) till I explode if people are around. Not anymore apparently because the burps just explode from inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - way to let it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally prepared for the burping...In fact, i've even warned my coworkers that i sahre an office with that I may be belching every now and then, so it's not me being rude, just me doing what I need to do. I was onl banded yesterday, but I've found that if I drink to fast, i get these litte burps immediately thereafter. One good thing is that my husband finds it amusing when I let a real loud burp rip...He won't think I'm being unladylike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too funny! I grew up with a brother, all of his friends, and I'm from a family full of truckers. Ever heard the saying "belch like a trucker" or "cuss like a trucker"? I can do both. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I burp like a drunken sailor now...never could burp before! You know it's bad when my 2 teenage boys complain! Burp away!!!!

    ReplyDelete