The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Monday, February 22, 2010

AHHH CHOOOOOO!


Ugh! I've got a cold or something like a cold. I feel like crap! Runny nose, sore throat, yucky white spots on my tonsils. Shannon's trying to get me to go to the doctor and I just want to try and let it run it's course. If it gets worse or if I can't swallow then I'll go. Can I get liquid antibiotics?

I'm down 24 pounds now. Weight loss is definitely slowing down but I'm so happy to actually chew food! Soft foods are so good! Cheese! oh I missed you cheese! Cheese rolled up with sliced turkey breast with a bit of light mayo...YUM! and Saltine crackers?? Oh my the crunch! The crispiness of those salty blond delicious squares....

And now I'm off to blow my nose and lay on the couch. Thank God for sick days!

4 comments:

  1. BLESS YOU! :-)
    Don't you remember that lovely pink stuff from when we were kids? That's liquid antibiotics :-) Except now you can chooose different flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slowing Down????? 24 Pounds is fantastic!!!!!!!

    I hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got liquid Zithromax for a sinus infection. Tastes sweet at first and then oh the bitterness. YUCK!

    BTW, a new follower - glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your doing great, except for the cold..... hope you get better soon

    ReplyDelete