The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheleology

FOODOLOGY

*What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinagrette

*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Tsu Kasa or Wildfire or Cheesecake Factory

*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Portillos

*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? French Fries. Good, hot, salty, crispy french fries

*What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage, Mushroom, Green Peppers and Onions.

*How many televisions are in your house? 3

*What color cell phone do you have? Pink

"PATTOLOGY":

*Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My wisdom teeth

*What is the last heavy item you lifted? I have no idea...our Sony Trinitron TV...that thing is a beast!

*Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope

*Have you ever fainted? almost but never full out fainted

DookOLOGY:

*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don't know. Yes because I'd want to make sure to tell everyone I loved them and no because the count down would suck!

*If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I never gave serious thought to changing my name

*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? oh boy...6? Something like that. I have an addiction

*Last person you talked to? P'nut

FAVOLOGY:

*Season? Fall...I love fall!

* Holiday ? Thanksgiving. It's all about food and family!

*Day of the week? Saturday

*Month? October, it's got the best weather!

* Color? Green...I like all shades of green. But I like blue too. And purple is cool.

* Drink? I might actually kill for a diet coke right about now!

CURRENTOLOGY:

*Missing someone? No, I'm lucky

*What are you listening to? "Don't worry, whales don't eat clown fish they eat krill." Finding Nemo

*Watching? Finding Nemo

Worrying about? the snow that's coming and having class tomorrow night!

*What's the last movie you saw? It's Complicated. It was hysterical!

*Do You Smile often? All the time. It's hard not to with the p'nut always making me laugh!

*If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't change them.

*What's on your wish list for your birthday? iPhone with Verizon service

*Can you do push-ups? the girlie kind...maybe 2 or 3

*Can you do a chin up? I like to think I could if my life depended on it but probably not

*Does the future make you more nervous or excited? EXCITED!!

*Have you been in a Car wreck? Small ones...Nothing too terrible.

*Have you caused a Car wreck? I've bumped a car or two

*Do you have an accent? I'm sure I do according to other people but according to me, I do not

*Last time you cried? yesterday, probably, who knows. I cry all the time

*Plans tonight? Feed my people on CafeWorld

*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I've been in a bad place but not sure that's "rock bottom"

*Name 3 things you Bought yesterday ? Waxed eyebrows, milk, peanut butter.

*Met someone who changed your life? oh God yes! everyone I've met has somehow changed my life in some small way

*For the better or worse?? forever...

*How did you bring in the New Year? My sister and Jason and the kiddos

*Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I would but I don't know if i'd really change anything. You change one this and everything would be different.

*Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? yes

*What songs do you sing in the shower? The Thomas the Train roll call

*Have you held hands with someone Today? the P'nut and I always hold hands!

*Who was the last person you took a picture of? Brandi at work when I noticed I had my camera in my purse

*Are most of the friends in your life new or old? old

*Do you like pulpy orange juice? I'm not OJ picky

*What is something your friends make fun of you for? that I can be rather loud and not know it

*Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? 3 weeks ago

*What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping

*What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? NO NO NO, it's not Monday morning. This clock has got to be wrong!

1 comment: