The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dream a little dream....


I know we all have big dreams. Some of us dream of being a famos actress. Some of us dream of winning the lotto. Some of us dream of just being happy and content with our lives. I dream about being a writer. I have so many ideas that I'd love to write about. Where do I find the time to write? I need to figure it out so that I can make my dream come true.


CPL and I are going to start a blog about where we eat. We both LOVE food! We love to eat! CPL (crazy pregnant lady) is actually a skinny bitch when she's not knocked up. Now, though she eats whatever she wants. I think she may birth a sombrero though, she's all about Mexican food. I don't know how many tries I'm going to take to try and eat a flour tortilla but everytime I do, I end up semi-stuck.


I digress...back to dreams. I'm a chronic day dreamer. I dream about book ideas and want to start writing but by the time I snap out of my la la land, I have to work or cook or drive or get alittle freaked out becuase I was driving and now I have no idea where I am!


What's your dream?


2 comments:

  1. Hang on to your dreams!!! BTW - I dream of being a writer too. Someday, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I've written several children's books and had them looked at by authors and then life gets in the way and they get put on the backburner. Good luck with yours! Never give up!

    ReplyDelete