The P'Nut

The P'Nut
BIG THUMBS UP!

Friday, August 6, 2010

What was I gonna say?




I had a great post in mind and now I can't remember what it was about. While I was lying in bed, I was thinking about my half assed blog posts of late and had a great idea for what I was going to say today. Then I fell asleep and now it's gone. I can't remember it at all!!


So I have another idea...Confession Time!! List a few of the foods that are your weakness. Here are mine...


Pretzels - Hard ones with lots of salt.

French Fries - Whoever dug up that dirty potato and thru it is some hot grease...BRILLIANT!

Donuts - Deep fried dough? What? DE-LISH-OUS!

Tempura Veggies - again...deep fried goodness

Deep Fried Mushrooms - Deep Fried Zuccini - Deep Fried cauliflour - Deep Fried ______

Velveeta Shells & Cheese


I have a fried food obession. Someone could say, I had a deep fried piece of poop and I'd ask if it was good. And if they said they dipped it in Ranch Dressing - I'd probably go get one for myself. Why is deep fried food so good? Is it the fat and carb mix that makes it irresistable?


So my friends - how do I stay away from deep fried goodness when it's all around me? The fryer calls to me from the back of any restaurant. It says "I'm hot and ready!"
**I was searching for my picture to add to my post and came across Deep Fried Cheeseburgers. OH MY GOD!! Where can I get one of those?

3 comments:

  1. Luckily, deep fried anything really isn't "my thing" but ice cream...oh, that is heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you've been eating healthy fresh food and avoiding fried stuff for a while I bet your tastes will start to change and you really won't find deep fried stuff as appealing...gotta live in hope 'cos that stuff'll kill ya. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH God - deep fried. Around here the fairs serve deep fried butter. No - I'm not kidding. They also deep fry oreos.

    ReplyDelete